Our toys are brought to perfection because the process of developing a toy, starting from design to production is a long and time-consuming one. Whenever we introduce a toy into market, we are sure that we have fulfilled all requirements to create a product safe for children.
Phases of designing and implementation to production:
- the design team agrees on general concept of a product, possibly with some handmade sketches,
- digital model of main element of the designed product is prepared using CAD PRO/ENGINEER module,
- final corrections and changes to the product,
- 2D drawings of individual parts are prepared,
- final shape is approved,
- on basis of a 3D model the tool path is calculated using the CAM PRO/ENGINEER module,
- machining technique is designed using CAD PRO/ENGINEER module,
- the machining technique is verified by means of VERICUT software, that simulates and verifies tool paths of CNC machining centres. VERICUT identifies problems in the paths of numerically controlled tools.
- templates for individual parts of a toy are created,
- correctness of preparation and functioning of an injection mould is analysed,
- production plan is established, including distribution of production job to particular workstations,
- carrying out the production jobs on injection machines, supervision and coordination,
- control of work-in-progress,
- passing the moulded pieces to the assembly line, verification of moulded pieces,
- production jobs on the assembly line, supervision and coordination,
- final control of finished products, transfer to the warehouse.