We offer three dimensions of traditional building blocks:
- K1 – 16 mm wide
- K2 – 30 mm wide
- K3 – 57 mm wide
The K1 and K2 blocks are perfect for children as young as two years old.
The K1 blocks are dedicated to children aged three, they allow for creating more complicated buildings of various shapes. The pink and purple variation will be perfect for girls, for building castles for princesses.
The sets contain plenty of additional elements: roofs, windows, doors, trees, people, trains, cars, of which a Small Builder can create complete towns.
We offer a selection of packages:
- flexible, durable bags – ergonomic and light,
- zipped tubes with handles – comfortable to carry,
- backpacks – may be taken for a picnic or to the journey,
- boxes – easy to wrap nicely as a gift,
- chests – in two sizes, revolutionary solution, they may be used not only to store the building blocks, but also as a containers for other toys, so to meet our customers demand, we sell them individually. The chests are aesthetically manufactured, in many colours, so they can serve as a decorative element of the playing room. They can also be stored one on top of another, which makes them very functional as they occupy little space.
We also offer the blocks as sets, with cars.